Getting insuredJune 1, 2022 2022-06-09 9:48
Driving the Van
All drivers must:
- Be over 21 years of age.
- Have held a full driving licence for
over 2 years.
- Have less than 6 points against their
- Have no more than one fault or
outstanding incident/claim in the last
10 Days before your trip we will need
- A copy/photograph of your driver’s licence. Both address and ID must be up to date.
- Two proofs of address dated within 90 days of your trip start date – 1 primary and 1 secondary or 2 primary
- Send them to email@example.com.
Proofs of address
- Electricity bill
- Water bill
- Gas bill
- Broadband/landline bill
- Council tax
- TV licence
- Bank statement
- Credit card
- Mortgage statement
- Polling card
- HMRC Self-assessment/tax Credit
- Student loan
- Shotgun licence
- Mobile phone bill
- Pension letter
- Car finance Statement
- loan statement
- property deed
(Photographs or screenshots are fine)
ADDRESS ON LICENCE AND ADDRESS ON PROOFS OF ADDRESS DO NOT MATCH!
PRIMARY PROOF OF ADDRESS IS NOT DATED WITHIN THE PAST 90 DAYS!
NAME ON LICENCE AND NAME ON PROOFS OF ADDRESS DO NOT MATCH!
IF THIS IS DUE TO MARRIAGE WE WILL NEED AN IMAGE OF YOUR MARRIAGE CERT.